Behavior Technician Specialist
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
This program is not available to students in Iowa, Massachusetts, Michigan, and Montana
What Does It Mean To Earn Your Certification As A Behavior Technician Specialist?
BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN SPECIALIST OUTCOMES
This certification ensures individuals can:
- Provide a direct implementation of behavior-analytic services based on the BCBA’s recommendations
- Reduce/avoid behaviors while understanding the motivational operations behind their behaviors
- Have a basic understanding of applied behavior analysis and functional behavior assessment tools
- Teach children and adults language/communication, social skills, daily living/adaptive skills, pre-academic skills, and more while recording and analyzing data along with the BCBA
- Comprehend and define behavior clearly and set a measurement technique
OVERVIEW OF THE ISSUING AUTHORITY
Select The Right Training Program For Your Goals
MEET YOUR WORKFORCE TRAINING SPECIALIST
April is your Workforce Training Specialist. She is here to help you understand your program of study, payment options, and succeed! Get in touch with her to learn more about your program, Professional Workforce Development, and how to achieve your workforce development goals!
Interested in Another Program?
Washington Adventist University provides the highest quality training in order to best serve students and surrounding communities. Our specialized career training programs provide up-to-date and in-demand skills, preparation and certification, ensuring that everyone who completes our programs is of the highest caliber.